Love, your baby girl.

Monday, January 01, 2007

Why not a photo post?

First off, since I made the big change of cutting my hair, I went ahead and colored it too. Ive always had a secret yearning to be a redhead, but never had the nerve to go all the way. I still dont, actually, so this is as close as I'll ever get.

Oh, and I made that necklace at work, too :)

This is a precious, precious baby. I had the joy of holding, and followingg this waddling toddler around all day today. Shes like me third cousin, I think. Sweet little Reagan.


This is my aunt Cheri Crowe. Shes a pretty excellent lady. One of my favs :)


This is how I spent my entire Christmas at my Dad's family Christmas. And truthfully, Im not complaining.


These are the girls in my momma's family. We are kinda a good looking bunch.



These are the boys on my moms side of the family. And we all know what they say, "Boys will be boys"


Being home has been great. I love being here. I wish I could say it hass been a time of relaxation, but that couldnt be farther from the truth. Going from place to place seeing family and working at my Houston job has definitely kept me busy the past week and a half. I cant wait to go back to school and it couldnt come soon enough. I definitely never felt THAT way last year.

I hope ya'll had a great restful break!!!!
posted by Sarah Megan at 8:29 PM

1 Comments:

buy generic phentermine buy phentermine diet pills uk - phentermine 37.5 mg how does it work
Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:28 PM  

Add a comment