Love, your baby girl.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Work, work, work.

So, I have come to realize that in the past three months, I have been pushing work a whole heck of a lot. When I was at school, in between Thanksgiving and Christmas, I worked 35-40 hours a week. Along with classes, then finals. It was terrible. Now, Im at home on what is suppose to be winter break. And I have gotten to sleep in 3 days the whole break. Because of work. Dont get me wrong. The money is definitely a good thing. Eventhough, I should get better at actually holding onto it. I use to like working at Once Upon a Child, but since my boss isnt there because of bed rest, and only one of the people I use to work with is there, things change and it just isnt something I enjoy anymore. I told my boss I wont be back for any part of the summer (I worked there for the three weeks before I left for Portland last summer). And Im bringing my hours at least 10 hours next semester.
My attitude when I have to wake up for work is not a plesant one. It kinda makes me nervous about working for the rest of my life. But, I was okay this summer going to be with those kids and stuff, and since that is what my job will be, Im hoping I will be okay there too.

Working is no bueno, but Im sure Im learning SOMETHING from it.

Oh, what do you know? Its time for me to go to work :)
posted by Sarah Megan at 7:16 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment