Love, your baby girl.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Happenin Weekend!!!!






Sing Song
Well, it was fun. Definitely learned the lesson about politics. If you are a small club, you will not win. No matter how good you are. There will always be more returning alumni judges from other clubs and more audience votes for other clubs. It was just hard, because people kept telling us how good we were and how they didnt expect such a large sound from 38 girls. I was heartbroken at first. Now, I understand that it is just something Ill have to get use to in the adult world.

Ummm then this happened....





Thats right, friends. im the new owner of a 2000 Land Rover. That insurance money kicked it hard core :) Thank you AAA Insurance :) And my parents kicked in too :)
LOOOOVVVEEEE it!!!! This has always been my dream car. Its maroon, too....GIG'EM AGGIES! Happy birthday to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Thats all :)
posted by Sarah Megan at 8:51 PM

2 Comments:

I like your new car, Sarah! I miss you and I really want to go back to PSP. Are you going to bring your new car up here this summer? I love you! Love, Trinity
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:07 AM  
Wow. Lucky bum. Can I get a ride?
Blogger Luke Coles, at 9:12 PM  

Add a comment