Love, your baby girl.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

LUCKY GIRL!!!

Its so amazing how blessed I am.
I sometimes fail to look at it that way, because yes, recently there have been HORRIBLE things that seem to happen to me.

But today, I set aside time to think about all God has blessed me with. With the stress of Sing Song (being in a room with 40 girls hass NEVER been my idea of fun, but its working out), work, and still hurting from my accident, it is VERY easy to focus on the rough and stressful.

So in order to keep my perspectives correct, I HAD to set time aside to realize my blessings.

Funny story, the car my Daddy brought me to use temporarily til I get a new one...is broken. No clue whats wrong with it, but when I shift down to turn corners, or park, the engine tends to turn off and I lose all power steering in the middle of the turn. GREAT! But as I was restarting it today, I realized...I can restart it. Im not walking in the snow. And I have a car---something that some people dont have. Also, my "adoptive grandfather" (AKA my Daddys old boss and my junior high principal) lives about 20 minutes from here and has been calling mechanics and dealing with the whole part of broken cars that I dislike. Amazing to have someone close enough to do the things they know I strongly dislike.

I absolutely LOVE school. I like my classes, I have the greatest friends, and this semester seems to be hectic, but do-able. I have great professors, fun classes, and fun down time!

I have something to look forward to this summer. I cant wait to go back to PUMP. Amazing people, amazing city, amazing work done by God.

Phone calls with one of my favorite people :) I get bored, I call Cheronn. Haha, and we end up laughing and having serious conversations all in the same hour. Something that is AH-mazing to be able to do in a friendship.

My parents are coming in 15 days. I CANNOT wait. I miss them a lot. Especially since all of the wreck and sickness...its hard to be away from home.

Ill officially be an adult in 21 days. 20 years old on the 23rd!! WHOOOO HOOOO!!!!

Thats it, Grey's Anatomy is about to come on (ANOTHER blessing :)
posted by Sarah Megan at 5:16 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment