Love, your baby girl.

Friday, March 23, 2007

The road less traveled.

Sometimes taking the road less traveled makes you realize all you have been missing. This year, I have taken my road less traveled. And it has been AH-mazing trip for me. I had gained friends and new experiences I could have never imagined. It is definitely a green road with many flowers. Im closer to my parents emotionally, even though I am 5 more hours away from them than I was last year.

Oh and I got the awesome message yesterday while I was at the dentist. It went a little something like this....

"Sarah, my love, this is Kami Coy....and I might kinda be in your town right now."

And the night followed with coffee and looonnnggggg conversations with my girl, Kams.
posted by Sarah Megan at 12:38 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment