Love, your baby girl.

Friday, March 16, 2007

What I learned this week...

1. BINGO is definitely NOT just for old people.
2. I should probably be on Prozac or something when I am competitive...
3. Late night AIMS are just as wonderful when I'm at home as when I'm at school.
4. Grey's Anatomy is getting INCREDIBLY insane
5. Given the above, I still can't stop watching.
6. For some reason---I have a weird liking for the "Be a new Pussycat Doll" show.
7. Harwin is the best best best place in Houston (I got a HUGE, rolling, hard suitcase for 30 bucks)
8. If you look hard enough you can find a "back room" everywhere (eventhough I didnt buy anything)
9. Feb and March in Houston is the Rodeo.
10. Family is the most important thing in my life.
11. Wal Mart runs before going back to school are PRICELESS (well, for me...not the parents)
12. I have a new sister...
13. Pictures are definitely worth a thousand words, if not more.
14. I definitely miss my family when Im not home.
15. Pink CAN and HAS been overused
16. I never want to borrow money from my parents when I graduate (even though they would give it to me...)
17. I'm really glad Target is on the other side of Abilene from me.
18. Life is less stressful and more fun without a job.
19. I only have 11ish weeks til Portland
20. God teaches me things through the hardest and weirdest situations
21. There is no place to sleep like my 20 year old mattress, and I don't want a new one.
22. I miss my Poppa more than I thought I do.
23. Its HOT and HUMID in Houston.
24. I only have 8 weeks of school left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
posted by Sarah Megan at 8:43 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment