Love, your baby girl.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Disappointing Routine

Here I sit, in my bathroom at 8:30 in the morning, just as I do every Monday, Wednesday, Friday. I tend to give myself way to much time to get ready, when I really could sleep for 15 more minutes.


My life has just become a big routine. It isnt such a horrible thing. But last night as I laid there trying to sleep, I realized I just do the same thing every day.

Wake up, class, call momma in between classes, class, work, home to change, off to Stephanie and Anna's house to hang out and do homework, and then sometimes I make it home in time to talk to Cheronn on AIM, and finally sleep, again. EVERY day. The same thing.

Now, routine is needed for some, granted. And mostly I like my routine. But, I just realized three things are wrong with my routine.

1. I have no time set aside in my daily life set aside for God. Well, besides the jamming out in my car to Christian music on the way and on the way home from work. I really should work on that. I always struggle with God time during school. Stuff gets to busy and I still know He is there, but setting a specific time aside seems to have proved to be more difficult here than at A&M then it is here. I have more friends...and instant gratification has always been a top thing for me and being able to sit and talk and see my friends achieves that gratification. But, really, I HAVE GOT to work on that.

2. I barely even talk to Julya anymore. It isnt just me, we both just seem to be too busy to sit down and take 10 minutes to have a phone conversation. It went to every day conversations this summer and before to MAYBE talking once a month. And it has brought tension through out this year. Both of us changing so much, and I think in order to make this friendship work out in the long run, I need to make more of an effort.

3. I have found my group of friends. I like them a lot and they are there for me, but maybe I should venture out and find some new ones, too. I am living with two of my closest friends here, next year. I can't wait, but I fear this might make the situation a little more serious, so I must venture now or probably forever hold my peace.


I love the hanging out that that AIM conversation in my schedule. Those are definitely the two things that I do NOT want to change forever, if I can help it :)
Work could be changed, this full time gig just isnt making me a nice person. I only have 20 days left, though. PRAISE THE LORD! I just want a job doing something with kids or just a change of pace. Running a store is not a job for a 20 year old full time college student. Those people need to learn a lesson.


Okay, well time for class.
posted by Sarah Megan at 6:32 AM

1 Comments:

It's always weird to me how the more time I have the less I create for my creator. I know that I need more GOD TIME. Scheduling can be a great thing and a healthy thing to practice.
Blogger Luke Coles, at 8:28 AM  

Add a comment