Love, your baby girl.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Four weeks before finals. It is definitely crunch time...YIKES

I had to take a four hour test today for teaching in Texas. Will prove to be useful, huh? Good grief, I had to have it to take education classes. And Ill have to take another one to get certified in whatever state I end up in (we all know where I HOPE to end up.)

I got a kick bootie Eater package from parents (mostly my momma, haha). Got a new DVD, candy and 20 bucks to Target...gotta love it :) And I got my payment for making my momma's good friend's jewelry. A shirt from the store I long to be a regular (White HOuse Black Market) and a $50 Visa Gift Card. GOOD GRIEF!

Totally owned my political science test this morning.

36 Days until I get to go home
65 days until my internship starts :)

Im staying here next year with two of my closest friends here---Stephanie and Sarah Elizabeth. WAY excited for next August :)


I think thats it. Greys is a re-run and that makes me sad. I need a little McDreamy.
posted by Sarah Megan at 6:26 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment