Love, your baby girl.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Homesick

I miss

My Momma
My Daddy
My Brother
My Sister
My Bed
My momma's cooking
My momma's willingness to do my laundry
My living room
My Nail place
Target being right down the street


I dont know what the heck is wrong with me
I am soooooo homesick. It is the weirdest thing. I mean, I GUESS it is homesickness. I just am oh so ready to go home.
The weird thing is, nothing really is going bad for me. I just miss my family a whole bunch.
Luckily, I have great friends here who keep my occupied for most of the nights when after school and work, so Im not really thinking about it all too much. And I have a super great friend about 2400 miles away that will listen to my ranting and sad day. But I still cant wait to go home. Only 28 days. No joke. So ready.

I get to go to Amy Kierbow's wedding and Dallas with my girls in between now and home, though. So that is coool :)

Working 44 hour weeks and finals definitely, ARE NOT. But oh well.

Then first day of internship is in like 57 days (haha, thanks for insisting on the countdown Kristis. Its awesome to check on it)

K off to bible. fun fun.
posted by Sarah Megan at 6:38 AM

1 Comments:

Oh - how I remember those homesick days at college. Some days it just felt unbearable - and so long until I would see Oregon again. Try not to waste this time looking elsewhere, though - live in the moment as much as you can!

I'm jealous you get to go to Amy & Dustin's wedding. Please give them both a hug for me.
Blogger Kristi, at 5:34 PM  

Add a comment