Love, your baby girl.

Monday, April 02, 2007

So I saw "Reign Over Me" last night. It was a success. DEFINITELY.

But, it made me realize a few things about myself...

1. I am definitely a city girl. Watching Adam Sandler ride around NYC on his little motorized scooter tugged at my heart. Weird, I know. But with only two years left of college, real life knocks on the door of my brain daily. I know WHAT I'm going to be and I have a vague dream of WHERE I want to be. And I will work my hardest to obtain that dream location, but if it fails. I MUST end up in or near a big city. This country life in Abilene just isn't doing it for me. I long for the bright lights at midnight. For the noise of traffic. And for too many things to do in my lifetime. I want it, and I want it bad.

2. Sometimes forgetting things may not be the best thing. I mean, forgetting on purpose. Forgetting because it hurts too much to remember. There are a couple of women in my life that know all of it these days. And one is my mom :) I give you ONE guess to who the other one is. Times change, crap happens, and I learn from it. It does hurt to remember, but its good to remember the times that use to be.

Thats all. Really not an amazing blog, but I definitely recommend the movie. It is awesome.
posted by Sarah Megan at 8:43 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment