Love, your baby girl.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007



There are really no words to express what happened in Virginia yesterday. Unfortunently, it was brought to my attention by a dear friend when I let my fingers type harsh words faster than my brain thought about them. I cannot express the grief I feel for those families and the friends of those who died. And especially, for the kids who are still there probably still living in fear for these last few weeks of school.

What do you say in a moment like this? There is nothing. Many voices are whispering, "how could God let this happen?" And Im at a Christian school, I can only imagine what is being said elsewhere.

God has reasons. Its hard to see and it is hard to watch stuff like this. We wish is didnt happen. So many people are wishing it didnt happen.

I just cant wait to go to chapel and sit there and pray for those kids and the families and friends.


Pray. Its what we can do and its what we should do.
posted by Sarah Megan at 8:09 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment