Love, your baby girl.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Almost Done...

Its surprising to be, but I only have 7 days left in Abilene. When I leave early next Saturday morning, I will be a junior and I will be WAY excited to have only two years of college left.

This year has gone by fast. It has been filled with the biggest spectrum of feelings and I have learned more lessons this year than I think I have in any other years of my life.

Some relationships have gotten stronger and some have been lost completely. I found out who those people I can trust with anything are. I've grown in the fact that I can now see the differences in relationships. I dont give everything in every relationship...some are just not meant for that. But I love the ones that are and I respect the ones that aren't.

I get to go to Dallas this weekend and spend times with my girls from ACU at Six Flags and around Dallas on Saturday. Im really excited, since two of them are graduating and leaving Abilene :(


But, i know what most people who read this are anticipating. I will be in Portland in about 34ish days. Im pretty excited.


Thats all...off to sing at the fountain with GATA and then work...surprise :)
posted by Sarah Megan at 8:59 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment