Love, your baby girl.

Monday, August 27, 2007

I have been tagged...

Tag...you're it!
I've been tagged...here's the rules:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.

2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (If you don’t have a blog, email me)

4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

________

1. My neck is my most tickleish spot ever. If I am awake an laying down, I try to keep it covered with a blanket, or something.

2. I don't really talk on the phone. I really only enjoy doing that with about 5 people.

3. I have a lot of the details of my wedding planned, but I am in no hurry to get married.

4. I have a VERY small personal space bubble if we are not good friends (this includes brushing of hands, side hugs, or anything), but my bubble disappears completely if I like you and we are friends.

5. I have no urge to drive anything but a truck or SUV.

6. I prefer life in black and white.

7. Driving in downtown or populated places makes me really nervous and I will avoid it at all costs.

8. I really like sports. More than most. Especially football. Im weird like that..get over it.


I really have no clue who to tag, but I was tagged by dear Kristi Cash White so I did it :)


Life is good. I am reallyahppy to be back at school. I wish my apartment had furniture, but they lost 30 working days because of rain. SICK. So by the end of this week I will have more than just a bed. But my place is still nice and I am lovin it! I saw Erica today and it was really weird seeing her here and not in Portland, but a blessing to have her here at the same time!


Miss ya'll!
posted by Sarah Megan at 6:36 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment