Love, your baby girl.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

I was suppose to be in Texas today, but I am still in Page, Arizona.
For those of you who have not heard, my car broke down Thursday on the way out of the Grand Canyon. It could have been prevented, but wasent.
My Daddy is headed here with a trailer so we can bring it back to Houston, because it would have taken forever for them to get a Land Rover part to this dinky little town.

So its been a pleasant past couple of days. I definitely cannot wait to get home, especially now. I it had been a tough car ride because it was just kinda slow realization that I was leaving.

Phone conversations have made my last few days. Long conversations with Cheronn and Trinity's voice made my days. Its amazing how the little things make me smile right now!


I hope everything is going well with everyone! I miss ya'll!
posted by Sarah Megan at 11:57 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment