Love, your baby girl.

Monday, August 20, 2007

New and Improved 100

I had a lot of time to think on the way home from Arizona. So here is more interesting stuff.

My Improved 100

My 100

1. I REALLY like hearing sopranos sing.
2. I have been the one of the tallest girls in my grade since about 2nd grade
3. I run when I am mad
4. I am in love with Portland, Oregon
5. I CANNOT sit normally in a car, unless I am driving.
6. I do not start listening to Christmas music until the week of.
7. Other than my immediate family, I only say "I love you" to less than 10 people.
8. I am not looking for a boyfriend.
9. I plan to move to Oregon in less than two years.
10. I want a cocker spaniel REALLY badly...
11. I think I am one of the few people that misses junior high
12. I have never eaten peanut butter.
13. I haven't seen my real nails in over three years.
14. Too many of my friends live in Portland
15.One of my best friends lives in Kansas and goes to school in Arkansas
16. The other one is in Portland and is the coolest adult EVER.
17.I really want to learn how to play the guitar
18. The Houston rodeo is something I look forward to every year.
19. I am probably over obsessed with Reba McEntire
20. I want to adopt a baby from Africa
21. People with strong accents are weird to me.
22. I adore waterfalls
23. Rain makes me smile
24. My favorite color is pink
25. I already have my wedding song and who is going to sing it picked out...
26. ...its "Feels Like Home" and Cheronn is singing it
27. I cannot stand people talking behind my back
28. ...I have stopped friendships because of it
29. I like long sleeve t-shirts
30. I am VERY proud of the fact that I don't have a Texas accent
32. I really want a Georgia accent
33. When I cry, I want to be chased
34. I do not understand why people think it is okay to mix black and brown.(yes YOU)
35. If I dont wear make-up around you...you are a good friend.
36. If I know more than one way to your house...you are a good friend
37. I can sing well, but rarely do solos in front of anyone.
38. I dont like wearing shoes
39. If I do wear shoes, heels are my favorite
40. Don't ask me to hang out a lot during football season, because I'll probably be watching a game.
41. I can only buy jeans at the Levi store, or they will be too short.
42. I generally like nerds. They have the best personalities.
43. Worship at PUMP is my favorite.
44. I always wear my Belinda Bracelet or Belinda necklace
45. I like hanging out with Cheronn more than anyone. Other than my parents, she is the only person who knows me completely
46. I tend to analyze all situations for the danger that might arise.
47. I want two kids and I have their names picked out
48. and they will dress preppy until they are old enough to say they want it otherwise
49. I do NOT like cats
50. I can drive a standard (manual)
51. I am really weird about sleeping in the same bed at people. I could easily say I would only go there with my mom and my two best friends.
52. I have trouble trusting anyone
53. My Daddy is the only man I trust completely
54. I miss PDX alot
55. I do NOT like dry, hot nature
56. I consider a lot of things awkward
57. I do not like to see a sink overflowing with dishes.
58. i love PSP, PUMP and the joys and stresses it all brings! (AMEN CASEY)
59. I want to go to Italy
60. I get frustrated easily with stupidity
61.I like hugging people I love
62. I do not like hugging/touching people that I am not very close to
63. I do not like feet
64. i love sushi
65. I often have deja vu from my dreams
66.I have never ridden in a taxi
67. I want to get my ears pierced, but an deathly afraid of needles
68. I go to sleep with my hair wet
69.People always say I smell good.
70. I like just hanging out with people and not really doing anything.
71. I want someone to write a song about me.
72. Most of the time I feel I wasted a lot of good time playing volleyball
73. I do not like the word, "retarded"
74. I like looking at houses
75. ...which is why HGTV is my favorite TV channel
76. I'm intimidated by the fact that my dream after college will not come true
77. I always have my toenails painted
78. I don't really eat that many sweets
79. I am pretty much always cold.
80. I can't sleep well without the blanket Karla made me for graduation
81. Being alone scares me.
82. I want to move into a house built in the 50's or 60's.
83. My parents have always had to wake me up on Christmas morning
84. I do not like driving on busy streets
85. I have always wanted to move next to my best friend when I grow up so that our kids can have permanent playdates and we can too :)
86. When I get tired, I mispronounce EVERYTHING
87. When I see a car, I think of the person in my life that drives it.
88. I think chicken is the best food ever.
89. I like sitting in silence with friends
90. I think silence with anyone else is awkward
91. do not like it when people beat box on their own or add it to an already existing song.
92. I hardly ever write in pencils
93. I do not like the song, "It is Well With My Soul"
94. I do not like trying on clothes in stores
95. My favorite noise is the sound of my family and friends laughing.
96. One of the most important people in my life is a 6 year old little girl that I just had to leave in Portland.
97.I like looking at wedding dresses
98.I didnt have anyone I considered a best friend until my senior year of high school.
99. I eat around the peppers and tomatoes in queso.
100. I dont really like talking on the phone, except to probably about 5 people.


P.S. I am home. Good deal
posted by Sarah Megan at 3:07 PM

1 Comments:

#12 - You really should. It's yummy! Just ask Connor.

#19 - Probably??!

#33 - That provokes a funny image.

#40 - I'll be right with you!

#48 - Good luck with that. :-)

#67 - Have Casey show you the picture of the long stick through her nose.

#95 - AWWW
Blogger Kristi, at 10:40 AM  

Add a comment