Love, your baby girl.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Portland is Leaving...

Well, I guess I am leaving Portland.
It's really rough leaving a place where I feel I belong.
Yesterday was filled with laughter and many tears.
I do not like holding crying children, but it makes me feel good that one child loves me enough to cry. And I do not like crying when holding a crying child, but that happened too.
I found that God brought me here again for reasons that I can see right now and some that I cannot. I cannot wait to see what happens to some of the campers that I had this summer and to see how they choose to live their lives.
But my heart longs to stay here with PUMP, Trin, Cheronn, and all the people that have wrapped their arms around me this summer.


I will miss you!
posted by Sarah Megan at 8:38 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment