Love, your baby girl.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

I was blessed beyond belief to talk to one of my favorite children yesterday. I loved hearing about her first day of school and the excitement in her voice about her NEW school. "NO READING GROUPS!" Still not sure what is different about school reading groups and PSP reading groups, which she loved, but whatev.

More than the first day summary was the noises I heard in the background. I didn't really get close to the White family last summer. Most of that was my fault for being a hermit, but whatev. This summer, that family stole my heart and still have some of it 2400 miles away. Hearing Fi scream in the background, Kristi's astonishment that Trin had been on her uncle's roof and Connor being Connor was so priceless. And I wished, just for a second that I was in the house long enough to hug all 5 of them and let them know that they are so amazing to me.

White family, thanks for making my summer so awesome and for being a lasting example to this 20 year old person. I cannot wait to visit (deatils later, hopefully) so I can get another White fix, because I will need it.
posted by Sarah Megan at 3:11 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment