Love, your baby girl.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

I was very upset on Friday, could you tell?
Let me clarify things....
1. No matter how much I want to come this summer, it just isnt possible. I have to take 3 classes that are not offered online or any other way but on campus. So I have to stay in the lovely HOT town (not city) of Abilene until July 3rd.
2. I will attempt to make a trip up there after that grueling first half of summer. If I have the money, I will come.
3. I talked to Kristi on Friday about all of this, and she said something that helped...It is just a minor setback for a long standing time in Portland. I hope this is true and we will see.
4. If my parents and I can collaborate and afford an apartment and I get in touch with a principal who will accept me at his or her school to student teach...I could possibly be in Portland to do that in January 2009. Judging by rents up there, this may be a long shot, but I am saving all the money I can right now in order to have the highest chance of that happening. I won't start contacting principals probably until the end of the summer, but we will see.

I miss it every day. But, I like my college life here too. I guess that is the other thing that makes this hard. No one really stays in the summer and I will probably be here by myself just schooling and working. It makes it hard to imagine it being fun, but it will get the job done.
posted by Sarah Megan at 8:21 PM

1 Comments:

What?? You aren't excited about Abilene in the summer? What's wrong with you?? Come on - there's air conditioners everywhere, lots of blue sky, if you squint just right you can just about see Florida from there. Lots of good stuff.
Blogger Kristi, at 10:29 AM  

Add a comment