Love, your baby girl.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

I will be at WalMart right after my 8 o clock class gets out on Tuesday morning. Why, you may ask. Well, that would be when the newest Reba McEntire CD is coming out. I will not be there like some crazy at midnight, but that is just because I am pretty fond of sleep...
For as long as I can remember I have ADORED Reba McEntire. Her concerts are definitely the best ones out there and her voice is one of the purest ones I have ever heard. As a native Houstonian, I have had many opportunities to see her in concert...with the many costume changes, hardcore ballads, and that famous red dress, I could not idolize another singer as much.
So basically, I am really excited for the CD and even more excited to come home to see her in the rodeo, hopefully...if SHE makes it :)


Oh and what makes this story interesting....
Is that my dear Kami Anne is now working for Reba's manager. My jaw dropped to the floor when I received that little bit of information in a text on Thursday....
posted by Sarah Megan at 9:34 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment