Love, your baby girl.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

So blogs are mis-leading and I am a day late.

Buuuutttt....

Happy Birthday Trinity Rose White.


I hope you know you are a very special girl. To me and to others. I remember last summer when I had to work SO hard to get you to talk to me. I was afraid that you would never come around. But I am really glad that you did and that we are friends now! This past summer was so fun getting to hang out with you and I would never trade it for the world! Your smiles and your laughs brightened all of my days this summer and I miss you a lot. It was amazing getting to watch you grow and I look forward to watching you grow a lot more over the next years.
I never thought I would be able to be an older mentor, but you are the one that God decided to bless me with to be an older friend to! I am so glad that I met you and that we can have so much fun together when we get to hang out. You, my dear, are one of the huge reasons that I want to move to Portland and am working so hard to do so!

I love you and I miss you a lot. I hope you had a great day yesterday and I wish I could have celebrated with you!
posted by Sarah Megan at 10:47 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment