Love, your baby girl.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Well, I will be a Friendze girl once again in a week or so.
The courier job just was not worth it with the price of gas to put in a "luxury" SUV.
I am actually looking forward to going back. They have moved buildings- and out of the building we shared last year with the online and main office. The manager that is current is the one I trained and she knows how hard and long I worked last year and is more than willing to accommodate me this year.
I will miss the short hours of the job I have now, but I will like making more jewelry and driving 6 miles to and from work.
posted by Sarah Megan at 7:30 PM

2 Comments:

I need to put in an order or two! :-)
Blogger Kristi, at 8:35 AM  
Ok. I'll work on that coming to Texas thing. But FIRST I have to go to Colorado Springs, I'll come see you after that. I miss you lots!
Blogger J. B., at 12:44 PM  

Add a comment