Love, your baby girl.

Monday, October 08, 2007

This whole car thing helped me keeping growing up.
Over the past week I have had to deal with insurance people and places in Abilene to fix my car. I have had to work with the insurance company to set up a rental car, so I can go home this weekend. I do not like being the vulnerable one, but being a young college girl alone in a small town, I had to bite the bullet in order to get things taken care of.
As of tomorrow, I will be in a rental car and I will take my car to the body shop, who ordered the parts from Ft Worth today (Abilene does NOT have Land Rover parts).

This past week has been emotionally tough with the car crud, my first week back at work with a co worker who is NOT my biggest fan (but her last day is Monday...so yay), three tests, and the constant headaches that will NOT go away.

I have been strong for myself due to the lack of presence of others. It feels okay. I still like having others, but I know I cant always depend on that. My parents are amazing and have been supporting me, but not babying me because if I plan on moving away, I have to grow up.

In this past week I have found that there is a lot of things that I need to think about and re-analyze my life and what I value as important. Emotions generally bring this out in me and we all know I have had my share this past week.

So I took care of me this past week. And it was lonely and there were tears shed, but I did it...and I know it will just keep getting easier the more experienced I become (but lets hope it DOES NOT involve my car anymore...good grief.)


P.S. Watch the mom video below---HILARIOUS
posted by Sarah Megan at 8:19 PM

1 Comments:

Just let me know when you are ready to give up and get a vanagon. I know you want one, I'll keep my eye out for one.
Blogger Ike Graul, at 10:45 PM  

Add a comment