Love, your baby girl.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008



Branching from Kristi's blog...here are my thoughts.

God of Wonders,
I don't know how to even express these thoughts. It is so hard to see the good in things you do. I've been seeing so much hurt in the lives of two of the people i am closest here in Abilene. And when they were just coming out of the darkness, you hit us with something that is so much worse. I've made it past the past 6 months emotionally and I thought you had thrown me all the curves you had. Why did you choose her? Such an energetic and loving child. I will never forget the bouncing curls and the instant love my first summer in Portland. And the constant love and support the VDK's and Caiti have given me ever since. God, I love that family with a lot of my being. They follow you. I know you love them. I know you care for them. Please wrap them in your arms. Leukemia is such a scary and overwhelming thing. Especially for a 4 year old and her family. Please, God, show us how to be there for them. I want more than anything to be in Portland right now. I don't know what to do right now from so far away. I know my prayers are heard and I know that is just as important, but my hear still breaks because I can not be there. Please, God, help all who are involved and care for the VDK's.

Amen.
Me
posted by Sarah Megan at 8:16 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment