Love, your baby girl.

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Nothing new really.
Observing.
Schooling.
Working.
Clubing (social club, not other...well at least not regularly enough to mention)


Oh funny thing. Was definitely in a little shoot out yesterday at a 7eleven. And Im fine, everyone is fine, but seriously I cant sleep and I am so nervous. Good hen distracted, but nights are the worst, truthfully. Thank goodness I have good parents that have been checking on me, a wonderful boss who stayed with me last night until my roommate got home because I couldnt be alone. Eventhough we just sat in silence. She is priceless to me... literally. Okay, so maybe it isn't that funny. I just figured it would lighten the blow for all of you readers, because anyone in abilene that knows has flipped out when I told them. So I tried to make it a little easier on you.



Student teaching should be fun. I got requested for the first half at a school where one of my club sponsors is the principal (which is 3rd and 4th grade) and now the early childhood teacher that i am observing has requested me for the second half...so i figure that will be a great array of ages for my resume.


Thats all.
posted by Sarah Megan at 6:27 PM

3 Comments:

that is so crazy. I couldn't imagine how scary that was. I am glad you are alright.
Blogger Unknown, at 7:23 PM  
Ummm Shoot out!? Im just glad your safe.
Blogger Billyboy, at 11:34 PM  
Good luck with the inner city kids in the future. One incident with the 7/11 shooting and your nervous? It isn't that one should not be nervous about a shooting but i am curious as to what type of neighborhood you live in. It almost sounds like you are not accustomed to this type of situation. Inner city kids live in this environment on a regular. I hope you never forget that feeling you had. Children should never have to be exposed to violence of this nature in or out of the home and then be expected to go to school and try to be educated. Oh yes and school teaching *should* be fun yes, but i like to relate it to parenting. The moment you feel like it is fun? You better check what's up.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:14 PM  

Add a comment